Modafinil is an extremely potent nootropic Smart Drug all on its own, however Modafinil is also frequently used in nootropic combinations, known as “stacks,” in order to enhance its effects even further. The most common of these drugs used are Racetams, like Piracetam, Aniracetam, Oxiracetam and Pramiracetam, which improve memory and clarity of thought, Choline sources, which serve as potentiators as well as base nootropic drugs, and finally Herbal Nootropics, such as Bacopa and Ashwagandha, which naturally reduce anxiety, as well as boost memory and a host of other effects. This article will look at the seven best Modafinil Nootropic stacks, and will go into the pro’s and cons of each of them, enjoy!
Without Further Ado, Here is the Full List of the Top Seven Modafinil Smart Drug Stacks
- Modafinil and Piracetam-Modafinil and Piracetam is one of the original nootropic stacks, and is one that is very frequently used. Both drugs have been around for quite awhile, both are very well-researched, and both have lots of safety measures to back up their effectiveness. When stacked together, this stack creates beneficial brain benefits such as a mild euphoria, longer lasting stimulation from Modafinil, and a more powerful Smart Drug overall.
- Modafinil and Aniracetam-Aniracetam is famous for being not only a stronger Racetam than Piracetam, but also a potent anti-anxiety nootropic. As such, it works very well with Modafinil because it can help to “take the edge” off of the stimulation that Modafinil offers, as well as increasing mood, clarity of thought, and the overall strength of Modafinil.
- Modafinil and Noopept–The Modafinil and Noopept stack is incredibly powerful, and may be the most powerful nootropic stack on this list. Noopept is an Ampakine and peptide based nootropic drug, and is quoted as being as much as 1000 times stronger than Piracetam on a dose by dose basis. When Noopept is stacked with Modafinil, the user will feel a kind of “high” that is much stronger than just Modafinil alone, and that is much more potent than any other nootropic on this list. The Noopept and Modafinil stack is fantastic for euphoria, mood, and for having a truly powerful nootropic when a burst of productivity is needed at its strongest.
- Modafinil and Uridine Monophosphate-Uridine Monophosphate is a potent and extended release form of CDP Choline, the most popular form of choline currently on the market. Choline has often been written about as a good safety nootropic to stack with Modafinil, as it helps to keep the brain’s acetylcholine receptors fresh, and also aids in helping the brain recover burnt out or over-stimulated receptors. It can make Modafinil stronger and can lessen the build-up of tolerance over time.
- Modafinil and Alpha GPC Choline-Alpha GPC is the strongest form of choline on the market. While it’s a bit more expensive than CDP Choline, for serious nootropics users, it is well worth the money.
- Modafinil and Ashwagandha-Ashwagandha is an uncommon yet interesting nootropic for use in stacking with Modafinil in that it is one of the more unknown nootropics on the market. A 100% natural herbal supplement that you can find on shelves at popular stores like Target and GNC, it is an adaptogen nootropic that helps to aid in stress relief and anxiety reduction, in a way that is very stable and smooth. This effect added to the potent stimulation and productivity benefits of Modafinil can make for quite a comfortable nootropic stack.
- Modafinil and Bacopa Monnieri for Memory-Bacopa Monnieri has all of the stress reduction and anti-anxiety effects that Modafinil has, yet with an added memory benefit. The direct memory benefits, alongside the indirect memory benefits of Modafinil (in which the significantly increased focus effects benefit one’s working, or “fluid” memory) creates a strong combination for learning, retention and memorization.
Why These Modafinil Nootropic Stacks?
We chose these nootropic stacks because it was felt that these were by far the most effective nootropics that had enough synergy with Modafinil in order to increase its already strong nootropic effect. We also chose nootropics with a good safety profile and that would blend well with Modafinil. Adding these nootropics to your Modafinil should not increase anxiety, side effects or risk in any way, shape or fashion, and in-fact many of them, such as the herbs and choline sources, should actually help to keep excess side effects and anxiety at bay.